We are working with a Medium Freight Forwarder who have an exciting opportunity for a Night AOG Shift Team Leader.
As the AOG Night Team Leader you will be managing 2 staff members. 4 on 4 off 7pm to 7am.
The role involve:
· Responsible for Export shift. Managing a small team.
· To action Export shipments via air/road via customers request i.e., Telephone/ email.
· Collation of all Export documentation, such as Hawbs /Mawbs / Customs formalities. /Post flight/invoicing/security procedures/routing of shipments/airline liaison / transport request and reporting / Cross trade movement, from start to finish.
· Cutting Airway Bills
· AOG experience - shipping time sensitive shipments.
· Customs - to ensure custom documentation is in accordance with suppliers instructions including IPR/OPR / Export Licenses entries.
· Invoicing - to ensure invoicing is completed daily.
· Transport, arranging and liaising with drivers.
· Experience of Pre-Alerts and Post Flight.
· Quoting rates with Customers.
· Good AOG knowledge essential
· 2 years + Export experience within freight forwarding
· Aerospace experience
· Strong Customer Service skills
· Due to location car driver required
· Excellent communication skills.
Salary depends on experience.
Please forward CVs to email@example.com
· IF you have not heard from us in 7 days , unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.