We are working with a large forwarder near Heathrow, who are looking for recruit a Logistics Specialist.
Hours Tuesday to Friday 11am-8pm and Saturday 7am-4pm
· Maintains and enhances customer services by enduring procedures are followed and systems used correctly.
· Follow any new systems procedures within the department
· To take job orders from clients, that include routing, classifying of service type establishing a deadline.
· To assist in providing clients with continuous notification and follow up.
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
· Ensuring communication with service partners is kept up to date.
· Sending pre-alerts to overseas offices, service partners and customers
· Provide Quotes to customers small shipments
· Check MAWBs for high costs and quote customers
· Assist with taking orders from clients as required.
· Minimum of 2 years industry related experience
· Excellent knowledge of international and domestic airline routings.
· Customer Service experience necessary.
· Demonstrate efficient risk assessment, problem analysis and problem resolution.
· Good IT skills
Salary depends on experience.
Please forward CVs to email@example.com
· If you do not hear from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful.