We have an exciting opportunity for a freight forwarder who are expanding the team.
Position: Import Customer Operations Agent
Experience: Preferable Knowledge of Air or Road Imports & Exports Logistics; Excellent Customer service skills, Strong written and verbal communication skills, Willingness to learn and adapt
UK and International freight, within pharmaceutical experience advantage.
· To prepare and present quotes for Air & Road consignments.
· To provide Customer Service Excellence for both verbal and written communications.
· Complete assigned tasks within agreed time-frames.
· Complete bookings and sales according to both Customer & client timescales.
· To ensure data & security integrity of both Customer & client information is always controlled.
· Co-ordinate with other offices & Groups.
· Co-ordinate transport with both UK & Overseas approved strategic service partners.
· To provide guidance on appropriate paperwork for customs clearance.
· Prepare & co-ordinate all forms of freight documentation including airway bills, Shipping Certificates, Health Certificates, Import & Export Licenses, Customs Entry Documentation and any other supporting shipping documentation.
· Prepare & complete Customs Control submissions for Imports & Exports.
· To work with all types of cargo and all necessary associated tasks.
· To use company vehicles on occasion to deliver and collect paperwork and or shipments.
· To undertake any training courses required to understand and complete job tasks.
· To co-ordinate Group project tasks as and when directed.
· Temperature control experience due to pharmaceutical
Hours: Monday-Friday 08:00-17:30 (1 Hour Lunch)
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you do not hear from us within 7 days , your application has been unsuccessful.