Customs Brokerage Specialist
- Minimum of 3-4+ years operations experience (with customs experience) OR 4-5+ years customs only experience
- Ideally the candidate will be proficient in import customs formalities (ASM Sequoia experience is a bonus but not essential)
- IT literate (we are a company who are highly focused on technology so its essential the candidate can learn quickly)
- Strong customer service/development skills essential (although this is a brokerage role, we are creating a new standard or new school brokerage team and customer interaction will play a very important part of this role)
Working Hours/days - 37.5 hrs per week. To start with normal office hours. Additional Sunday shift rota (normally 2/4hrs & can be done from home)
Annual Leave - Starts at 22 x days (plus Public Holidays) rising to 23 x days after 5 years, 24 x days after 7 years and 25 x days after 10 years of employment
Pension - After 3 x months of employment, they are auto-enrolled to our Group Pension with Scottish Widows. The current contribution rates (as set by the Government) are 3% Employer contributions and 5% Employee contributions
Salary - to be negotiated depending on experience
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.