ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Working across import, export, and fulfilment warehouses, with duties including (but not limited to) picking and packing, shipment processing, bagging and labelling.
· General warehouse duties
· Collecting both courier and cargo shipments for airport sheds (subject to having a Full UK Driving Licence)
· General administration/filing in all warehouses
· Generate and maintain strong communication lines with other departments
· Maintaining high levels of attention to detail in all tasks
· General housekeeping and maintaining high level of Health and safety.
· Ability to prioritise workload based on time sensitive deadlines
· Team player with a collaborative attitude
· An individual with a genuine desire to grow their skillset
· Health and safety accidents/incidents/near miss to be reported your line manager.
· Forklift duties.
· General maintenance of vehicles and equipment - e.g. clean and tidy vans/monthly inspections/forklift checks.
· All ad hoc duties as required
· Previous experience within an import & export warehouse role
· Able to work shift work
· 5 Year reference and DBS checks
· Proof of right to work in the UK
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Intermediate with computers
· Motivated by both personal and professional development
Cargo Operative training
Shift: This is a Sunday to Thursday shift pattern - Sunday 09:00-17:30 and Monday to Thursday 12:00-20:30
**If you have not heard back from us within 7 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful**