Business Development Manager - Roadfreight
· Responsible for the strategic direction, growth and overall profitability of the RoadFreight
· Sales performance as well as building and developing an extensive RoadFreight client
· Working closely with the UK National RoadFreight Manager, wider sales teams and
· interfacing with the operational teams in the UK & in Europe.
Salary - Up to GBP40,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours - Monday to Friday - 9:00am to 5:30pm - (40 hr working week)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.