We are working with an established freight forwarder who have and exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager.
Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for selling the companies services and goods with businesses, Governmental organisations and individuals both in the UK and aboard. Approaching new and building existing business.
Looking for a sales person who will go out and get the business.
* Represent the client and visiting clients selling the client products and brand.
· Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
· Understand the needs of the business customers - being able to find further opportunities with existing mature customers.
· Build good working relationships with colleges and customers.
· Research the market and related products.
· Present the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way face to face.
· Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
· Record sales and order information sending copies to the sales office.
· Review your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
· Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues.
· Previous logistics experience and a good understanding of selling complex logistical products as well as experience and understanding of blue-chop markets either in fashion or technology.
· Sales hunter with a talent for closing good deals, as well as being able to generate leads and meeting sales goals.
· Ideally a Fashion background in logistics.
· Good presentation both is presentation in meetings , over the phone, email with good understanding of office tools such as ppt, excel etc.
Please forward CVs to email@example.com
If you do not hear from us within 7 days , unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.