Roadfreight Logistics Rep
- 18 months+ road freight experience (candidates with solid logistics experience in other areas who are keen to get into road freight would be considered)
- Experience with fast parcel operators (DHL, FedEx etc
) would be a bonus but not essential
- Knowledge of customs requirements preferred
- IT literate (our system is advanced so good understanding of IT would be very beneficial)
- Strong verbal & written customer service/development skills essential
- Experience with customer facing quotes & carrier negotiation preferred
- Well-organised individual with the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Annual Leave - Starts at 22 x days (plus Public Holidays) rising to 23 x days after 5 years, 24 x days after 7 years and 25 x days after 10 years of employment
Pension - After 3 x months of employment, they are auto-enrolled to our Group Pension with Scottish Widows. The current contribution rates (as set by the Government) are 3% Employer contributions and 5% Employee contributions
Hours - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm but flexibility is required
Salary - GBP22,000 to GBP26,000 (salary offered depending on experience)
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.