Trainee Logistics Co-ordinator required to join small - medium freight forwarder based in Colnbrook
This position is does not require experience as full training will be provided however if the candidate does have a genuine interest in a career within the freight forwarding industry it would be beneficial.
Candidates will be trained on the below:
· Manage regular transport requests in accordance with the required service level
· Track shipments and provide feedback to the receiver
· Liaise with transport providers
· Enter accurate and consistent data in the operating system
· Completing general administration and data entry tasks accurately and efficiently
· Work within company standards at all time
are: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30 plus 1 out of 4 weeks on call shift (once trained) - Phone, Laptop and Printer is provided
Salary is between GBP15,000 - GBP16,000 plus an additional GBP5,000 a year for being on call once trained
Please send C.Vs direct to email@example.com
* If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.