Hours: Monday-Friday / Days
· Run the warehouse during the day including managing staff and drivers
· Liaise with the drivers re exports into the airlines
· Be able to raise CSDs
· Check/tie up customers paperwork and applicable csdd for airfreight export
· Advise correct security procedures for freight being put into the airlines
· Input and plan additional jobs received onto the existing run sheets for the next day on operations software-management of 20+ distribution routes
· Management of up to 6 inbound trunkers, inbound airfreight imports and subsequent loading of all vehicles through (25 vehicles).
· Be security aviation trained minimum level D and oversea company compliance of airline security procedures
· Debrief the general manager each evening.
· 3 years minimum experience
· IT literate
· Knowledge of LHR airline sheds locations
· High level of geographical knowledge
· Fork Lift Truck License preferred
· Knowledge of specific aviation haulage preferred
· Export experience ideal
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.