logistics Operator - London - 35K
A great opportunity.
Air/Sea Road -
· Experience in a similar logistics position
· Knowledge of UK transport routes, including road, air and sea
· Experience of taking ownership of projects/jobs and managing the end to end delivery of services
· Confident at stakeholder management and ownership of client relationships
· Must have some customs knowledge
· Highly logical thinker with excellent attention to detail
· Confident working to tight deadlines and prioritising workload
· Ability to maintain clear and concise records, filing and effective monitoring systems
· Excellent computer literacy, with both Microsoft Office and Enterprise Resource Planning software (ERP)
· Well-developed numerical and analytical skills
· Used to anticipating problems before they happen
· Highly collaborative
· Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
· Flexible and co-operative approach to work: willingness to work as a team member in a project-based environment.
· Benefits include annual leave starting at 23 days and increasing with length of service, pension scheme, season ticket loan, cyclescheme, life assurance, health insurance to cover long term illnesses.