Our client, a large freight forwarder based in Essex is looking for an Administration Clerk to join their busy team.
The position will be to arrange and control export deep sea and air documentation on behalf of several key accounts, whilst delivering the strategic objectives of the group. The successful candidate will be responsible for participating in the full documentation process.
· Liaise with shipping companies to ensure correct Bills of Lading and quick receipt of them
· Checking and verifying Letters of Credit
· Preparing documents in accordance with a Letter of Credit and presenting documents to the necessary bank
· Preparation of Certificates of Origin, Movement Certificates, Insurance certificates through on-line tools
· Dispatching document packs to customer
· Raising courier files
· Action all customer documentation enquiries
· Invoicing and purchase match
Must have at least 3 years experience working within the freight/shipping industry and some previous knowledge of working with Letters of Credit.
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to GBP23,000, depending on experience.