Part Time - HR Administrator
For European HR Manager:
· Manage a wide range of employee relations issues such as discipline, grievance, capability and absence, working with the line managers and reporting to the Managing Director and Regional HR Director.
· Manage the recruitment process, including management of the HR Management System, liaison with agencies and candidates and assisting line managers with selection and interviewing of candidates.
· Own the starter process including drafting and issuing the contract and offer, right to work and background checks and day one on-boarding. Deliver the Company induction for the 3 sites
· Manage the Leaver process following all the steps from resignation acceptance or dismissal letter to the exit interview to their last day routine.
· Support managers with absence management and performance reviews.
· Implement learning and development initiatives to drive employee performance.
· Provide HR Helpdesk Support as and when required.
· Provide advice and guidance on employment issues in accordance with the Company's policies, procedures and current employment law in collaboration with our external advisors.
· Produce reports as and when required by the European HR Director
· Ensuring the integrity of all employee related data in the HRMS
For UK office:
· Providing admin payroll support for the Finance Director
· General Support to the Finance Director and Finance Department, assisting with various tasks to support the team with day to day duties
· Maintaining the Holiday /Absence chart
· Maintaining Personnel files physically and digitally
· Ensure new starter pack is in place for each new employee
· Manage First Aid and GDPR compliance
· Maintain Fob List for Essex Office
Key Skills and Experience
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with great attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to set in place robust processes and procedures.
· Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative.
· You are discrete and trustworthy.
· Experience of working with an HR Management System.
· Good knowledge of UK HR practices and sound grasp of Employment Law.
· One or two years of previous experience in an HR Role where you have been involved in the full end-to-end recruitment process.
4 days per week,
hours 9.00am until 5.30pm monday to friday