Warehouse Logistics Administrator
work closely with the CL Supervisor in order to attend to the daily needs of our Contract Logistics client base.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Receipt and actioning of Daily Pick Lists.
· Take instruction on a daily basis from the CL Supervisor who will assign the necessary tasks for that day.
· To liaise with clients in relation to documentation, delivery and charges, if required.
· To respond to any clients in a timely manner.
· Liaison with the Warehouse Manager / CL Supervisor on any special projects from our client base.
· Close Liaison with ALL members of the Warehouse team to ensure that all tasks that have been assigned to them are carried out in a timely manner.
· Monitor & Report Stock Rotation per client.
· Daily use of the PARCELFORCE system / Track & Trace and daily shipment counts.
· Complete Customer Stock Status Reports on Excel.
· Ensure your customers have all required docs, ie PODs.
· Invoice / Accrue all jobs in a timely manner in Liaison with the CL Supervisor.
· Good telephone manner.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Able to converse with clients, suppliers, agents and colleagues in a professional and clear manner
· Computer literate, Microsoft office applications.
· Committed and able to deal with challenging scenarios.
· Flexibility in the workplace.
· Supportive of an evolving workplace.
· Proactive in actions and communications.
· Able to organise their workload and workspace.
· Diligent and accurate
· The candidate will be working with a WMS - CargoWise, which is quite complicated, therefore the need to be adaptable to learn new skills.
· They need to have recent experience of working with Microsoft programmes, not from the odd essay at school. Excel needs to be at an intermediate level.
· They need to have customer service experience.
· Ideally history of a warehouse environment as they need to be willing to get out there and label up boxes for the Warehouse Operatives to move around.
They need to be confident in communicating to the types of people you get in a warehouse