European Road Freight Network Director
A leading road freight and logistics company with offices throughout the UK are looking for a European Road Freight Network Director within our existing company structure. As European Road Freight specialists, we operate a customs warehouse (ETSF) facility offering storage of up to 7000 pallets with picking and rework capabilities giving clients a complete logistics package. The company also operates their own fleet of domestic vehicles as well as members of a pallet system.
The key responsibilities include:-
· Identify and build new European partnership network in strategic areas.
· Development of existing and new Road Freight partnerships.
· Sourcing sales leads using the companys in-house database or other sources of information.
· Liaising with operations and sales department in order to develop new and existing Networks.
· Visiting potential partners.
· Preparation and presentation of company presentation to potential partners.
· Ensuring that credit terms are managed in line with company standards.
· Working within the company framework at all times to ensure development of Group/Core services.
· Pro-actively dealing with partners and clients, with a mind to develop further business opportunities from within that account.
This role will suit a person with a confident personality with a proven track record who has built up a significant Road Freight network portfolio and wishes to take the next step forward to building a new department within an existing company structure. You will be part of a friendly, professional management team whilst fully supported by the business.
Competitive and rewards based, commensurate with experience.
Please only apply for this role if you have the specific requirements thank you.