Export Operations Clerk
· Manage export process start to finish via in house system
· Receive bookings from clients and issue confirmation e-mail
· Place booking with carrier. Advise VGM details at same time.
· Create customs entries when required
· Advise details for AMS to client
· Keep clients advised of any delays in pick up/sailing
· Issue Bill of Lading Instructions to carriers prior to documentation cut. On receipt of draft B/L send to client for approval
· Obtain ROE from carrier and invoice the client
· Ensure cost estimates are entered on all jobs within the correct accounting month
· Ensure all operational issues are clearly documented in writing, keeping Export Manger in copy of all correspondence
· Access invoice queries on a daily basis via in house system, resolve any queries and forward anything that is on your list in error to correct party
· Close files after checking everything has been charged/costed and maximum profitability is achieved
· Answer telephone in a timely manner
Dealing mainly with FCL Shipments.