FCL Ocean Freight Operator - Urgent Permanent Role,
· Prime duty is to receive bookings from our Key Account Customer and process in our in house system for shipment as FCL
· All procedures and time frames to be followed as per agreed SOPs and workflows & must be adhered to at all times.
· Full understanding of operational requirements relating to Ocean Export and Import Bookings.
· Key Account Customer advised immediately relating to any issues affecting their export or import booking.
· Good Communication and Customer Service skills in ensuring our customer is kept informed and satisfied with service offered
· To ensure that the billing party is invoiced accurately and within expected company timeframe.
· To ensure all export documentation is issued in accordance to customers instructions.
· Full understanding of Industry Standard Documentation
· Ensure all systems are updated and SLAs met.
· To ensure that once all job processes are completed that all expected job costs agree with rates as quoted.
· Ensuring any negative discrepancies are investigated and reported to your manager immediately.
· Maintaining financial awareness as well as business acumen
Experience / Knowledge
· Good understanding within the Freight forwarding industry. Competent with general freight forwarding requirements and procedures relating to Ocean imports and exports particularly FCL.
· Able to work well within a team and have good communication skills. Able to be flexible, approachable and understanding to satisfy customer needs.
· Ability to prioritise workloads in order to ensure efficiency gains
· Minimum GCSE standard in English and Maths (or equivalent) essential.
Must have a Freight Forwarding background.