Import Export Seafreight Operations Clerk
Import Seafreight Operations Clerk:
Our client, a successful global freight forwarder based in Essex, is looking to recruit an Import Seafreight Operations Clerk to join their professional team.
· Import and export booking with Agent and Shipping line
· Investigating and planning the most appropriate route for a shipment, taking into account the perishable or hazardous nature of goods, cost, transit time and security
· Obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet customs and insurance requirements,
· Maintaining communication and control through all phases of the journey, including the production of management reports and statistical and unit-cost analysis
· Maintaining current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations and other factors that could affect the movement of freight
The ideal candidate will have 2 years+ of experience of Deepsea
freight Import Export on a start to finish basis, and experience dealing directly with customers.
Hours 08.30 to 17.00