· Prime duty is to receive booking from out key account customer and process in our in house system for shipments.
· All procedures and time frames to be followed as per agreed SOPs and workflows and must be adhered to at all times.
· Full understanding of operational requirements relating to Ocean Export and Import Bookings.
· Key Account Customer advised immediately relating to any issues affecting their export or import booking.
· To ensure that the billing party is invoiced accurately and within expected company instructions.
· To ensure all export documentation is issued in accordance to customers instruction
· Full understanding of industry standard documentation
· Ensure all systems are updated and SLAS met
· To ensure that once all job processes are completed that all expected job costs agree with rates as quoted
· Ensuring any negative discrepancies are investigated and reported to your manager immediately.
· Maintaining financial awareness as well as business acumen
· Good understanding within the Freight forwarding industry. Competent with general freight forwarding requirements and procedures relating to Ocean Import and Export.
· Good customer service
· Good communication skills
· Able to work within a team
· Flexible and approachable
18 month fixed term contract (possibility this will become permanent)