HGV Class 1 & 2 Driver - Permanent
· Driving commercial vehicles ( artic and 18t trucks) for purpose of collecting and delivering freight goods - Tautliner work
· Ensuring that all loads are checked for discrepancies (damage/shortages etc.) and are safely loaded and secured on the vehicle
· Daily maintenance check on whatever vehicle you have been assigned to
· Ensuring that all records pertaining to the role ( Tacos , Time sheets, Trip sheets etc. ) are kept in a timely and appropriate manner.
· Some tail lift deliveries will be required
· Although the Companies core open hours are 7.00.a.m. to 18.30.p.m. Monday - Friday, a flexible approach to working hours is essential due to the nature and needs of the business and this role you will occasionally be expected to be able to work outside of these hours if required.
· You will be expected to embrace the core values of our clients with utmost professionalism, flexibility and teamwork and to adhere to company rules and values.
· You will be expected to contribute to the enhancement of our clients reputation and thereby to the increase of its profitability.