Import Export Entry Clerk
· Import & Export Entries (groupage /full loads) Dealing with Port Heath / other gov depts.
· Bonding containers from Port to our Warehouse ETSF / Bonded Warehouse Experience
· Able to Manage work to time deadline
· Able to use Destin8 CNS and NCTS and NCTSMovements
· Able to classify goods
· CNS Destin8 / release shipments to a vehicle registration.
· CVEDs and CEDS on the Traces System
· How to process Organic Goods.
· Plan, direct and control all actives on a day to day basis.
· Ensure all Consignments are loaded onto computer system prior to arrival / departure either by EDI or manually, checking paperwork for accuracy.
· Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and invoiced prior to Import, Export, Delivery or release.
· Obtain relevant information from customers in order to complete customs clearance, delivery or release of cargo.
· Keep operational staff & Customers fully informed of any holds, exams or other areas which may cause delay to a shipment.
· Responsible for ensuring that all outstanding monies are collected prior to release/delivery of goods with overall responsibility in the collection of outstanding D/V including updating records.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Computer literate
· Able to implement and manage systems which further enhance our profile
· Possess team player qualities
· Possess good leadership skills
· Able to plan ahead
· A pro-active attitude
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Fully conversant with Customs Entries
· Conversant with Port Health Requirements, CED, CVEDS etc
· European Road Freight experience preferred but not essential
· Export Experience also an advantage