· Planning and arrangement of international consignments according to client instructions and requirements
· Receiving of pre-advices and shipping documentation
· End to end monitoring of inbound and cross trade movements.
· Opening of files and issuing notices of arrival for Sea, Air, Road & Courier shipments + Cross-Trades.
· Issuing customs clearance instructions and ensuring 100% compliance with AEO and customs policy
· Booking of FCL and LCL deliveries, inclusive of merchant haulages
· Day to day invoicing and job costing
· Follow up of purchase orders/shipments
· Communication with overseas offices/partners
· Good telephone manner and customer service skills are essential
· Attention to detail
· Friendly, calm and professional manner
· Ability to handle pressure and good time-management
· Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
· Enthusiasm and self-motivated