Digital Marketing Officer
Researching and developing strategies to enhance our website, social media and communications content. Producing materials to promote our clients Logistics both internally and externally to stakeholders and the public.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Support the team to source, edit and upload fresh content for the website.
· Preparation, testing and completion of email broadcasts, both internally and externally, to promote events and encourage engagement.
o Including post campaign reporting to Director level.
· Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
· Manage current social media platforms.
· Research other social media / websites for innovative new ways we can engage with people.
· Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies to support in ensuring out communications are accessible and inclusive to all.
· Drive traffic to our website.
· Work in conjunction with all areas of our client to keep abreast of any news and solutions that could affect the company.
· Educated within a specific marketing subject or at least 2 years marketing experience.
· A passion for digital marketing, including a drive and desire to learn and keep appraised of the latest digital trends.
· Able to think outside the box to bring new and innovative ideas to the table.
· Be able to work closely within a team, but also self-motivated and ambitious to make every moment count.
· Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
· Organised & proactive, must be comfortable with taking initiative.
· Communicate effectively with all levels to build trust and transparency.
· Technically minded with good IT skills and able to pick up new processes and tools quickly.
· Detail orientated and very organised.
· Able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
· Understanding and experience with Microsoft packages.
· Knowledge of all social media platforms, website development tools and language
Key Performance Indicators:
· Weekly/monthly reporting of campaigns.
· Increased footfall through social media.
· Regular reviews.
· Successfully passing modules within apprenticeship program.
Essential Experience Required:
· Data Analysis
· Content Creation
· SEO & SEM
· Social Media
· Basic Design Skills
This job description is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business.
I have read and fully understand all the contents in this job description and understand that a signed copy will be kept on file.