Supply Chain Coordinator - immediate starter - 3month contract
· Accurately and efficiently process Sea and Air data quality and mile stone tracking information into Transport Management System
· Checking Vessel Sailing ETD and ETA, updating TMS with correct information
· Ensuring Customers Shipment EDI messages updated and transmitted in good time
· Work in harmony with our client to ensure that any delivery transportation requirements of the end customer are met.
· Ensure all enquiries or other communications are actioned promptly and efficiently.
· Demonstrate flexibility and team skills within the site department to ensure consistent and uninterrupted service to the client and their customers
· Administer the operating procedures as defined by the client in support of the Supply Chain Manager
· Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
· Fast and accurate keyboard skills
· Attention to detail
· Friendly, calm and professional manner
· Ability to handle pressure and good time-management
· Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
· Enthusiasm and self-motivated
Must have experience to apply for this role,