To provide administration support to site operations, ensure that all WMS transactions are completed in line with operational and system processes. To ensure all stocks are correctly accounted for and recorded accurately. Provide customer service support in a professional and courteous manner.
· Providing a of services using entry to advanced level technical and support knowledge assisting in all relevant regarding the supply chain, such a counts, internal processing, status updates.
· Reviewing, completing and processing various degrees of documents and information relating to warehouse-slotting, route planning, inventory, quality standards (e.g. packaging, procurement, and delivery) and overall flow of information and operations.
· Providing basic to more advanced support in the interpretation and assistance to staff and management regarding supply chain policies, programs and practices.
· Providing support researching issues and developing recommendations to resolve issues related to the supply chain area, such as quality, speed, information, verifying data and requirements and related areas.
· Assisting in the review and implementation of sully chain policies, practices and programs to meet organizational, operations and management needs.
· Assisting to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations; receives guidance and direction or escalates when required.
· Play an active role in identifying process improvements to improve quality of service and cost.
· To ensure all customer stock records are maintained on a timely and accurate basis
· To ensure all system based activities for stock movement. VAS and transport operations are completed in a timely manner and to required standards.
· Performs other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
· Basic to more advanced general knowledge of supply chain
· Basic analytical, attention to detail and good service orientation
· PC skill: Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) Previous experience in using WMS.
· Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction
· Understanding of Warehouse and stock processes
· Ability to review and streamline process to enhance quality and cost
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to create positive working relationships.