To support the growth of the company by the design and delivery of effective and profitable logistics solutions for both new and existing customers
Contribute to improvement and development of initial survey and feedback analysis tools.
Ensure companies division budget is achieved by maximising gaine-share opportunity and recharge of costs.
Project Management of new implementations, to include a review and update of the Project templates.
Provide appropriate assistance and information to operational implementation teams/branches at all levels
Support retention and sales development of existing business
Assist in the development and integration of new technologies and system processes within the company.
Skills and Experience:
· Minimum 5 years logistics experience.
· Min 2 years of Project management and implementation experience Sixth Sigma or Prince 2 preferred financial awareness.
· Management of people.
· ICT skills, including Microsoft Project. Reporting software
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Ability to handle pressure and good time-management skills.
· Ability to adapt to change Able to motivate, engage on all levels and work effectively as part of a team Enthusiasm and flexibility to travel.