· Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to secure a booking
· Maintain and develop relationships with customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
· Manage sales schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation
· Generating accurate sales correspondence
· Liaise between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the clients needs, cost and time restraints
· Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
· Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
· Prepare and follow up on any sales quotations
· Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
· Any ad-hoc assignments as requested by management
Skills and Experience required:
· Strong communication skills with sound business related knowledge
· Able to work both in a team and also perform independently
· Previous experience in a customer related environment
· Background in Freight Forwarding/Shipping/Logistics
· Ability to prioritise and multi-task when required
· High level of administration ability to effectively manage paperwork
· Fully conversant with Microsoft Office Suite
The right candidate is to have a positive attitude in the workplace.
What should an employee expect from the company?
That we will treat employees with respect.