· Frontline handling of customer enquiries including promoting our clients services, quoting, following up and the chasing of bookings.
· Demonstrate good sales and negotiation skills in negotiating with customers, capitalising on commercial opportunities in order to achieve sales targets.
· To act as an ambassador for the business both in your interaction with customers and prospective customers.
· To carry out sales activities on behalf of our client Developing additional work opportunities from our clients current database of accounts. Identify and generating new business opportunities for. Work closely with the External Sales team in the handling and passing through of enquiries.
· Review and maximise ongoing work volumes
Ensure and support the transition of new business from the sales process through to the customer becoming an established account.
Provide a high level of customer sales support for quote requirements.
To build, support and develop regular, established business for our client.
Hours are Monday to Friday 08:00 - 18:00. However we currently run a shift system for the team rotating through the following: 08:00-17:00, 08:30-17:30, and 09:00-18:00.