Reporting to the Inside Sales Supervisor, the Freight Clerk will be responsible for:
· Rating of export bookings in companies global system for all deep sea trades served from the UK
· Filing of rates in companies global system and performing quality checks to ensure data is correct
· Signing off pro forma invoices as correct prior to issuing to customer.
· Updating Basic export tariff rates as well as Customer specific rates in the Quotation tool system
· Checking system for any charge data mismatch and action as appropriate
· Dealing with any customer charge disputes
you will be part of a hard-working and well respected team focused on providing exceptional Shipping/Customer service.
You should be a highly motivated individual, who thrives in a fast paced environment, working to strict deadlines. You should be self motivated with excellent computer literacy & interpersonal skills.
Ideally, you will have an understanding of Container shipping, although training will be provided to the successful candidate.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking company.
With offices worldwide is a Global Carrier and is headquartered in Taiwan with many weekly services from Asia & USA to Europe and vice-versa.
Our employees are encouraged to embrace new opportunities and grow with challenges.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 19,000 to 20,000
Preferred: Shipping, forwarding experience.