Inbound Transport Planner
· Process Import deliveries selection of supplier via cost calculator and monitor and communicate on any delays or issues
· Provide PODs as required
· Deal with any cargo claims as per internal policies
· Ensure cost estimates are entered on all jobs within the correct accounting month
· Check purchase invoices are correct on receipt. Pass all correct invoices for payment and dispute anything that is not as agreed.
· Ensure all operational issues are clearly documented in writing, keeping supervisor in copy of all correspondence
· Access invoice queries on a daily basis via Topaz, resolve any queries and forward anything that is on your list in error to correct party
· Close files after checking everything has been charged/costed and maximum profitability is achieved
· Keep clients SOPs updated
· Answer telephone in a timely manner
· Cover all other elements of the import role as and when business needs require
Must have previous experience to apply.