Warehouse logistics Assistant - Immediate Starter
To work closely with the CL Supervisor in order to attend to the daily needs of our Contract Logistics client base.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Receipt and actioning of Daily Pick Lists.
· Take instruction on a daily basis from the CL Supervisor who will assign the necessary tasks for that day.
· To liaise with clients in relation to documentation, delivery and charges, if required.
· To respond to any clients in a timely manner.
· Liaison with the Warehouse Manager / CL Supervisor on any special projects from our client base.
· Close Liaison with ALL members of the Warehouse team to ensure that all tasks that have been assigned to them are carried out in a timely manner.
· Monitor & Report Stock Rotation per client.
· Daily use of the PARCELFORCE system / Track & Trace and daily shipment counts.
· Complete Customer Stock Status Reports on Excel.
· Ensure your customers have all required docs, ie PODs.
· Invoice / Accrue all jobs in a timely manner in Liaison with the CL Supervisor.
· Good telephone manner.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Able to converse with clients, suppliers, agents and colleagues in a professional and clear manner
· Computer literate, Microsoft office applications.
· Committed and able to deal with challenging scenarios.
· Flexibility in the workplace.
· Supportive of an evolving workplace.
· Proactive in actions and communications.
· Able to organise their workload and workspace.
· Diligent and accurate.
Key Performance Indicators
· Customer feedback.
· Internal Audits.
· Regular Appraisals.
This job description is not exhaustive; it will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business.