Passenger Service Agent / Customer Service Agent - Gatwick Airport
We are currently recruiting for the following exciting vacancy:-
Passenger Service Agent / Customer Service Agent to work at Gatwick Airport.
Temporary, Temporary to Permanent and Permanent positions available.
The role involves providing a high level of customer service to passengers to ensure they have a positive passenger experience, whilst presenting a professional corporate image, ensuring that all company procedures are adhered to, total customer satisfaction and a significant contribution to the team is achieved. Full training is provided for this vacancy.
You MUST meet the following criteria to apply:-
· 5 Years UK checkable history (employment and/or education and/or unemployment)
· No unspent Criminal Convictions (subject to the rehabilitation of offenders act)
· Min 18 years of age
Key responsibilities, duties and attributes of a Passenger Service Agent / Customer Service Agent:-
· Strong customer service and interpersonal skills to enable you to resolve conflict whilst maintaining control and portraying a professional corporate image
· Clear communication skills including a good level of English and Maths
· Have a high level of computer literacy
· You must be well presented at all times (a uniform will be provided)
· You will be involved in managing the flow of passengers through the airport including, but not limited to - check-in desks, self check-in, que control, departures, escorting passengers and assisting security with important document checks
· Working as a team member
· Communicate effectively with fellow team members
· Have a flexible approach to work including flexibility to work a variety of hours and shifts
· You must have excellent attention to detail along with good standard of numeracy and literacy and be able to communicate fluently (written and oral) in English
· Starting Salary - GBP18,000 to GBP23,000 depending on experience (including shift pay and bonus)
· Hours - 37.5 hours per week (overtime as and when required) you will be required to working between 04.00 and 23.30 including weekends an bank holidays
· Shifts - You will be required to be flexible to work a selection of shift patterns that could include - 4 on 4 off, 5 on 2 off and 6 on 3 off