Bowser Driver - LGW
£10.10 - £10.10
We are currently recruiting for the following exciting vacancy:-
Full Time Bowser Drivers to work at Gatwick Airport
The role will involve complying with operating procedures around aircraft to include Chocks, Marshalling and Brake testing. To carry out pre-driving checks inc: tyres, water, oils, lights, indicators, brakes, fuel and overall condition of vehicles.
You MUST meet the following criteria to apply:-
· 5 Years UK checkable history (employment and/or education and/or unemployment)
· No unspent Criminal Convictions (subject to the rehabilitation of offenders act)
· Min 18 years of age
· Full Manual UK/EU Driving Licence (Max 6 points, free of Drink Drug and Insurance Convictions)
Key responsibilities, duties and attributes of a Bowser Driver:-
· To carry out pre-driving checks inc: tyres, water, oils, lights, indicators, brakes, fuel and overall condition of vehicles.
· Comply with operating procedures around aircraft to include chokes, marshalling and brake testing.
You may be required on undertake cleaning duties whilst being on a temporary pass
· Report any faults with Aircraft systems to Supervisor
· Comply with all P.P.E rules
· Miscellaneous duties as assigned, duties may include cleaning aircraft, crew rest & bunk areas, lavatories, galleys and cabin area.
· To maintain the cleanliness of your vehicles inside and out.
· To fully understand all company procedures ensuring they are adhered to at all times.
· Starting Salary - GBP8.85 per hour whilst on a temporary pass which will increase to GBP10.10 per hour when on a full pass.
· Hours - 06.00 to 18.00 on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern but this could change due to changing seasons.
If you would like more information on this role please contact the aviation team on 01753 685 143 or email email@example.com