A rapidly expanding agent near to Portsmouth are looking to add an Import/Export Operator to join their successful team
Candidate will be experienced in the full operation of Air and Sea
About the Role:
Ideal candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3-4 years experience in both import and export by air and sea, and some knowledge of European transport would be an advantage.
The role will be varied and exciting, as the company grows the role will encompass dealing with our overseas offices and partners within our global network, helping with inside sales support and general administration.
Key duties and responsibilities;
· Handling of Import and Export shipments
· Build strong customer relationships
· Completing customer quotes
· Ensuring Freight is moved to customer specifications, on time with all the necessarily customs and documentation.
· Build strong working relationships with clients, suppliers, shipping lines & overseas partners/agents
· Data entry
· Arrange deliveries/collections with hauliers.
· Negotiate rates / maximise profits.
· Making bookings.
Salary on offer cGBP22k-GBP25k +20 days per annum.
Other benefits - after completion of successful probation period - Profit Share and Commission Structure, bonuses and other benefits as the company grows
send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.