Fantastic leading agent are looking to add a Credit Controller to join their busy Accounts team. Ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role with around a year plus experience (will look at less experience also, salary will reflect this )
Salary cGBP20k-GBP24k however this can be flexible, Plus 23 days holiday, fantastic staff perks, pension & private health after qualifying period
Scope of Position: Support the Accounts Receivable team to ensure an efficient collection of the AR for the Branch. Play
an active role in communicating new ideas and suggesting process improvements to streamline
procedures within the department to eliminate unnecessary accounting work for the branch.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Operations / Finance:
· Reduce the AR over terms for the branch
· Reduce the credit balances due to customers
· Process credit applications
· Process credit reviews
· Process credit limits for all accounts
· Monitor the F2F Reserve
· Weekly AR reporting to be completed
Qualifications, Experience and Education Requirements
Attitude to learn
· Work well under pressure
· Enjoy a challenge
· Office experience is desirable
· Attention to detail is a must
· Good computer skills (Excel (intermediate level), Word, Outlook)
Please send your CV to email@example.com
We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.