Excellent opportunity to work for an established freight forwarder within the Finance department.
The role involves:
Prepare a set of management accounts and supporting information. Present and discuss with management, making recommendation on improvements.
Prepare company statutory account with full audit pack. Manage audit and timeframes for delivering stat accounts.
Guide and manage the budgets and forecast process.
Treasury management. Maintain oversight and control of the companys working capital (debtors/creditors), prepare cashflow forecasts.
Oversea other accounting services, including payroll, VAT, P11D, and corporation tax calculations.
Be a business partner to the business, undertaken process improvement and seeking continuous improvement in Finance and other areas of the business. Supporting in the evaluation of new projects, new business appraisal, and capital investments.
* Previous experience of managing staff.
* Good understanding of accounting practises and terminology.
* Good working knowledge of Finance systems
* Strong presentations skills
* Qualified Accountant - ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent
Car driver, living close to Heathrow
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Salary up to GBP50K based on experience
Please forward CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you do not hear from us in 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.