This role is for someone to provide help and support to the finance team by assisting with inputting of overhead costs.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Post overhead invoices via: PO system, Invoice approval - key Direct debit payments from the bank.
· Manage and Maintain PO System with creators to make sure items are received, approved, descriptions are completed correctly. Invoice processed timely and old purchase orders queried.
· Key Annual VAT schedule invoices and match payments.
· Complete supplier forms - requested from ops, to then be signed by Directors, send AEO Forms.
· Process COD Shipping Line invoices and post and match payments.
· General purchase invoice processing for both UK and Overseas ( holiday cover).
· Help reconcile supplier statements and request copies of missing invoices.
· Chase operations for queried invoices on the Task List.
· Help manage organisations: upload credit applications and trade references for customers.
· Supplier address details: match suppliers addresses on the system with the format on the invoices.
· Previous accounting/bookkeeping experience needed.
· Strong computer skills - Excel, Word, ERP systems (Cargowise training will be provided).
· Analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
· Good attention to detail.
· Good communication skills.
· Honesty integrity and discretion.
· Team-working skills.
· Previous experience in the freight transport and logistics sector is desirable.
Own transport due to company location
Working 20 hours per week, office based 10am to 2pm Monday to Friday
Salary is GBP11K to GBP12.5K
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.