We are working with a HR Consulting organisation in Egham who are looking to recruit an Administrator. So if you enjoy working in a fun, busy environment this could be for you.
Ideally we are looking for Administrator with stable work history who would like to move it into a HR Administration role, if you have some HR administration experience then this is advantage. We are looking for someone to start ASAP
The role involves:
· Organise/manage the HR Information system and office IT systems
· Updating client databases, invoicing, billing and contracts management.
· Ensure the efficient operation of the office by implementing new administrative systems.
· Ordering office stationery.
· Maintain and upkeep on the company Website
· Prepare staffing reports, organisation charts as required.
· Supporting where needed on referencing, on-boarding new employees etc
· Supporting the team with other HR administration duties
We are looking for someone with
· Good IT skills MS office
· Stable work history
· Good organisation skills, along with attention to detail.
· Good sense of humour
· Used to dealing with confidentiality
· Previous HR administration advantage.
Working Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm (slightly flexible)
Please forward CVs to email@example.com
· We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for the role.
· If you do not hear back from us your application has been unsuccessful.