Our client a large Freight Forwarder are looking to fill the following position.
· To ensure that the Healthcare Quality Management System is fully maintained in all areas, robust and effective.
· To achieve full compliance with the responsibilities of the licences and regulatory requirements and obligations i.e. MHRA, GDP, API.
· Produce and maintain documents in our Electronic Quality Management System (EQMS)
· Update documents at set intervals or through required change. Documents include the Quality Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, Forms and Works Instructions
· Participate in various activities, including via EQMS, related to the QMS including:
o New client evaluation, approval and progression to agreements
o Maintain record keeping and report provision in a timely manner
o New third-party suppliers to be correctly appointed through evaluation, review, audit processes and correctly documented. Suppliers include, transport providers, pest control, packaging suppliers, equipment providers, calibration and system providers
o Working with various suppliers and internally to ensure compliance with set requirements i.e. maintenance of equipment and calibration and equipment providers, at regular intervals
o Monitor Healthcare training for all involved staff to ensure that training is completed in accordance with required guidelines. i.e. GDP and falsified medicines, plus relevant SOPs
o Conduct QMS self-inspection auditing to the level mentioned in the SOP as well as adhering to quality and management review requirements
o Respond and work closely with others regarding deviations, complaints, CAPA, change controls.
o Monitor re-training and effectiveness
o Work closely with Compliance Manager and Responsible Person as appropriate
o Participate in audits and meetings as required
o Promote and support EQMS for continued benefits throughout the organisation
· Provide support and guidance to all interested parties, including Healthcare Product, Customer Services, physical Operations, Commercial, Health and Safety, Management and licence holder
· Any other delegated tasks as deemed reasonable as assigned by the reporting superior
· Excellent levels of customer service and standards of written documentation
· Maths and written English of an excellent standard.
· GDP training
· Experience and understanding of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) within Healthcare, or from a pharma quality related background preferred
· Experience of working with Pharma / Healthcare products or in a quality driven environment preferred
· An understanding of transportation, including temperature-controlled products i.e. Airfreight and both UK / European road transport preferred
· Compliance, planning, evaluation and working to deadlines
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
· Good time management skills, enthusiasm & flexibility
· Competent in both word and excel.
The hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary GBP25,000 to GBP30,000
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.