This small to medium sized maintenance and construction company based close to LHR is looking to add a Office/Department Manager to their busy team.
This client carry out work across the whole of London for various estate agents.
Working closely with a variety of property managers, organising and conducting works from small to large varying from repairing a loose door handle to a full property refurbishment.
This position is Monday to Friday
Day to day tasks will include the following:
· Planning of scheduled works
· Reporting to clients on each job
· Organizing the operatives diary
· Report and update directors and operations manager on weekly basis
· Closing and invoicing each completed works ready for accounts
· The ideal person for this role should possess the following
· Have a background in maintenance and construction
· Have a good understanding of mechanical (gas and plumbing), general maintenance and electrical works
· Presentable and polite
· Have a full UK driving license
· Have a full understanding of all Microsoft packages including Excel, Work and Outlook
· Able to work in a fast paced environment
· Negotiation skills
· Confident and good phone manner
We are looking for someone to grow with the company and to start as soon as possible.
Salary cGBP28,000-GBP35,000k per year and be reviewed after a three-month period.
Applicants with construction background will be an advantage
Please send over CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org