Our client a large Freight Forwarder are currently recruiting for an Air Export/Import Customer Service Clerk to cover a 12 month maternity contract.
· Working on the internal Company systems (Training given)
o Working closely with a specific client
o Being allocated circa 100 assignments per month
o Uploading freight job details onto internal systems
o Monitoring jobs through the Company system
· Liaising with the Operations teams to ensure jobs are moving in a timely manner (As per the SLA)
· Keep in constant communication with both the external / internal stakeholders
o Answering any customer questions
o Updating the customer on delays / progress
o Responding to customer queries
o Handling any customer complaints
· Ensure Standard operating procedures (SOP) are being followed
· Keeping systems updated
· Reporting / reading data (This is mostly done by the on-site Analyst)
· Freight forwarding background - some experience within the industry
o Able to Speak the Freight language
o Answer customer queries with confidence
· Competent both on the phone & over email
· Diary management / timekeeping
· Pro-active - ensure jobs are moving as per SLA / SOP
· Managing internal / external customers
· Can interpret data where required
Successful Candidates will initially be buddied up and work from the office whilst they learn the internal systems. Once competent on the internal systems / SLAs the candidate will be working from home until current lockdown restrictions are lifted.
Salary range between GBP21,900 - GBP28,900
Weekly Hours: 40 hour per week
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
Process/interview format: Telephone Interview or F2F as preferred
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.