Our client is looking for Office Team Leaders x4
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
1. Good working knowledge of Company procedures (desirable).
2. Good working knowledge of airline requirements (desirable).
3. ABS working knowledge on both Imports & Exports.
4. The ability to work on own initiative, often under pressure.
5. Positive attitude to rapid changing environment.
6. Awareness of Health and Safety within the office and warehouse environment and enforce compliance.
7. Clear understanding of security procedures and enforce compliance.
8. Ability to delegate tasks maintaining staff motivation.
9. Ability to develop staff through coaching / training.
10. Ability to solve problems.
1. To oversee the day to day running of the office operation ensuring that all deadlines and targets are met.
2. To provide and maintain a high level of service and accuracy in processing the movement of cargo in line with company and airline requirements.
3. To ensure that all staff on shift are being utilized correctly and to the best of their capabilities.
4. Using designated software and appropriate paperwork to correctly process import and export shipments in accordance with company, customs and CAA regulations.
5. To lead and work efficiently and effectively as part of a team.
6. To ensure that the work area is clean and tidy at all times and encourage team members to adopt the same outlook.
7. To maintain high levels of Health and Safety standards.
8. Monitoring and controlling work processes.
9. Ensure recording of all accidents / incidents within the office, and completion of all relevant documentation.
10. To be communicative between the Office team and Management and provide information relevant to the operation on request.
11. To be adaptable and flexible in your approach to work
12. To complete any other such reasonable duties at the request of Management.
You will need a full 5 year checkable history with no gaps. A clean criminal record check. A valid CO (Cargo Operative) security certificate
The salary is between GBP29800 and GBP33800 depending on experience
The hours are
4on 4off (2 days, 2 nights) 0700 to 1900 and 1900 to 0700
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.