Aircraft Appearance Operative - LHR
Aircraft Cleaner / Aircraft Appearance Operative - Heathrow Airport
We are currently recruiting for the following exciting vacancy:-
Aircraft Cleaner / Aircraft Appearance Operative to work at Heathrow Airport.
Temporary, Temporary to Permanent and Permanent positions available.
The role involves providing a high level of service, working to tight deadlines to ensure aircraft are clean and a smooth turnaround achieved, whilst presenting a professional corporate image, ensuring that all company procedures are adhered to, total customer satisfaction and a significant contribution to the team is achieved. Full training is provided for this vacancy.
You MUST meet the following criteria to apply:-
· 5 Years UK checkable history (employment and/or education and/or unemployment)
· No unspent Criminal Convictions (subject to the rehabilitation of offenders act)
· Min 18 years of age
Key responsibilities, duties and attributes of an Aircraft Cleaner / Aircraft Appearance Operative:-
· Good attention to detail.
· Clear communication skills including a good level of written and spoken English
· You must be well presented at all times (a uniform will be provided)
· As an aircraft cleaner / aircraft appearance operative you will be working within thigh time restraints to clean all areas the aircraft including - seating, seat trays, floors, toilets and the galley to ensure a smooth and timely turnaround of the aircraft. Working as a team member you will be required to clean, remove rubbish, restock and replenish seat pouches and toiletries
· You will be working in a fast paced environment and often in confined spaces, such as between seating, so you need to be agile and able to work quickly
· Communicate effectively with fellow team members
· Have a flexible approach to work including flexibility to work a variety of hours and shifts
· You must have excellent attention to detail along with good standard of numeracy and literacy and be able to communicate fluently (written and oral) in English
· Starting Salary - GBP17,000 to GBP21,000 depending on experience (including shift pay and bonus)
· Hours - 37.5 hours per week (overtime as and when required) you will be required to working between 04.00 and 23.30 including weekends an bank holidays
· Shifts - You will be required to be flexible to work a selection of shift patterns that could include - 4 on 4 off, 5 on 2 off and 6 on 3 off