Customer Implementation Coordinator required to join this leading agent locally based to LHR
The Customer Implementation Coordinator role is required to handle the successful onboarding of new customers. The role will involve assisting with solution development, planning, implementing and actively managing new customer accounts through the initial onboarding phase.
This will involve communicating with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure service standards are met, with customers expectations both aligned and surpassed, building the foundation for a healthy and long term relationship.
A minimum of three years of logistics industry experience. Sound knowledge of multimodal logistics solutions Six Sigma or equivalent project planning training/experience
Successful candidate ideally will have the following:
· Dynamic, Customer service driven individual.
· Organised and methodical, with great attention to detail.
· Work pro-actively using own initiative.
· Proven communication skills both written and verbal.
· Previous experience dealing with a varied customer base and building strong relationships.
· Delivery of projects within agreed timescales.
· Ability to work closely with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Possess appropriate IT skills across Microsoft Products - Cargowise experience is also favourable.
· A minimum of three years of logistics industry experience an advantage
· Sound knowledge of multimodal logistics solutions
· Six Sigma or equivalent project planning training/experience
· Dangerous Goods Awareness and customs compliance knowledge is a plus.
hours are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to email@example.com
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.