Our client is looking for a Customs Brokerage Co-ordinator with a minimum of 2 years Import Customs entry experience
1. Must have experience using ASM Sequoia.
2. Customs entry experience: HOME USE IPR OPR RETURN GOODS
3. Have experience in handling both Road and Ocean import shipments, and the use of Destin8 / CNS systems.
4. Prior experience in raising export customs declarations is preferred but not crucial.
5. Obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet customs and insurance requirements, and compliance with overseas countries' regulations and fiscal regimes.
6. Arranging insurance and assisting the client in the event of a claim.
7. Understanding and use of E-mail, Word and Excel is vital.
8. Arranging payment of freight and other charges, or collection of payment on behalf of the client.
9. Advising customers on use of the Companys tracking and management reporting systems.
10. Working closely with customers, colleagues and third parties to ensure smooth operations to deadlines.
11. Maintaining current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations and other factors that could affect the movement of freight.
12. Invoice in accordance with the customers quotation or Company rates provided.
13. Must have excellent communication and organisation skills, and be confident working in a team environment.
14. Must follow strict timelines and KPI targets.
Salary: GBP30,000 - GBP32,000 pa depending on experience.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm.
Quarterly bonus scheme if Company meets budget targets.
Company pension scheme.
Annual Leave: 20 days per annum, increasing by one day for every one years continuous service up to a maximum of 25 days.
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.