This market leading Freight Forwarder are now looking to recruit a Customs Bureau Clerk. This is a global organisation who offer real long term career prospects.
Candidate will have a minimum of 1 years experience with Customs Brokerage.
Import requirements (via CFSP processes):
· Liaising with 3rd party carriers and other branches for documentation
· Issuing customs clearance instructions
· Updating internal systems in line with customer/HMRC requirements
· Sending documentation to our off shoring centre
· Answering and dealing with any queries
· Quality checking supplementary declarations before transmitting
· Transmitting declarations to HMRC to align with customer requirements and internal KPIs
· Any other specific requirements which are required as part of the customers standing instructions or SOP requirements
· Manage shared mailboxes
· Work closely with peers to ensure that all accounts are covered during absence.
· Identify and support changes to enable the department to streamline process and increase productivity
· Any other ad hoc projects which may come up.
Export requirements (via NES processes):
· Issue or collect NES information from customers
· Send NES information to our off shoring centre
· Check and transmit the NES declaration in line with agreed processes
· Provide copies of the declarations back to 3rd party carriers or the customer
Salary is between GBP22,000 - GBP26,000 depending on experience
Please email your C.V to email@example.com
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.