An exciting opportunity for an ambitious Customs Clearance Coordinator to join a rapidly growing international Freight Forwarder near Heathrow Airport.
Import Customs Clearance Coordination will work closely with Customs and Customs Clearance Manager to accurately collect the required information to process Imports clearances in compliance with HMRC guidelines.
* Dealing with day to day customer queries
* Processing customs entries
* Coordinate the customs between the customer and internal functions
* Deal with internal and external queries effectively and efficiently
* Spot and raise any issues causing goods to be delayed through customs clearance documentation errors, * especially giving cause to possible extra costs.
* Accurately input data provided by our customers into Cargowise.
* Liaising closely with the port
* Monitor the clearance status of Shipments.
* Provide release notifications to enable cargo to be delivered.
* Liaise with warehouse to be aware of timescales.
* Through understanding of Customs ( import) requirements essential
* Previous experience in the Logistics/freight forwarding industry
* Experience with perishable good is a bonus
* Strong communications and organisational skills
* Strong work ethics with focus on attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong planning, organisation and prioritising skills
* Team Player and self-driven with positive attitude.
* Excellent IT knowledge including MS Office.
Shifts either days Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm or days 4 on 4 off
Please forward CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.