Air Export Co-ordinator/Clerk required to join busy freight agent
Monday to Friday / 09:00hrs to 17:30hrs
GBP25,000.00 to GBP30,000.00 (depending on experience)
Basic standard of education - up to GCSE standard or equivalent
· Aviation Security Level D
· At least 2 years experience in freight forwarding environment. Sound knowledge and understanding of customs procedures
· Computer literate with knowledge of ASM Sequoia/AS400/Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel and good Keyboard skills.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
· Have to be able to work comfortably as a team player as well as being self motivated.
· Ability to work on own initiative and in a team. Ensure all job functions and tasks are completed in professional and timely manner.
· Dangerous Goods Awareness
· Willingness to work out of hours when required
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.