Air Export Operator, with previous experience required to join this small to medium agent
· To arrange and proactively look after all airfreight shipments for a key client, providing exceptional customer service.
· Accurate preparation of all documentation relating to specific shipments with contact and co-ordination with hauliers, airlines and overseas agents.
· Proactively complete all export requirements from start to finish.
· Report discrepancies or delays to the Client and Overseas Partner as appropriate.
· Take every opportunity to apply better buying principles to all shipments
Time critical experience essential
Roadfreight experience desirable
The hours are 10am to 10pm on a 4on 4off basis
Salary between GBP30K and GBP40K depending on experience
* We are only able to accept applications from candidates with previous experience for this role.
If you do not hear from us your application has been unsuccessful.