We are working with an established Freight Forwarder, near Heathrow, who are looking to recruit a AOG Support Operator
Hours Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
The role is to provide an efficient and proactive Export/Import service to all AOG customers, overseas and related service providers. All aspects of Import operations with exceptional customer service.
· Monitor and action generic email boxes and respond in a timely manner.
· Arranging collection/delivery from/to Vendors
· Monitor ATOL for live AOG updates
· Utilising ProCarS. To produce shipping documentation
· Post Flights
· Job File Invoicing
· Cost Control
· Adapt to customer requirements, look for alternative solutions
Ensure all queries and complaints are investigated and responded to promptly both from external internal customers and suppliers. Ensure customer invoices is completed in a timely manner.
We are looking for 3 years Airfreight experience, Planning & organising, Customer focus.
Please forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not hear from us then your application has been unsuccessful